Why Choose Us
With a home care market becoming increasingly competitive our agency has a competitive advantage and ability to find the most qualified talent. Our caregivers, homemakers, nannies/babysitters are most skilled, trained and well experienced to assist you and your family at your time of need.
Why we are the best:
- The agency has a licensed counselor with a medical background that will assist a family in finding the right caregiver for all of the client needs.
- Hope & Help Agency, Inc. will come to your home for a free assessment and consultation before you hire a caregiver, nanny or housekeeper.
- We place caregivers, nannies/babysitters, housekeepers at our cost, not retail cost. We collect a one-time finder’s fee from the client at the time of agreement and offer unlimited “no fee” replacement. The client may discontinue service at any time – there is absolutely no length of service commitment on your part! We believe that compassion and personality are key ingredients to a good caregiver, nanny/housekeeper and make every effort to recommend people with these qualities.
- Many of our caregivers not only speak English, but also Ukrainian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, and Lithuanian. You can choose a caregiver that speaks the native language of your adult loved one or have your children learn and practice a new language from their nanny.
- Client contract can be modified by both parties.
- The cost of our services is reasonable and negotiable to ensure that we meet all of your financial needs.